Jenne University is the place where training and support converge. While other distributors outsource their training instructors and facilities, Jenne maintains its own brick and mortar training center where our customers can gain technical or sales expertise. Our state-of-the-art training facility incorporates fully equipped classrooms with a conference demo center. We offer:
• Over a half-million dollars of Avaya equipment for a hands-on and interactive training experience culminating in formal on-site testing and accreditation through the Pearson VUE® Testing System.
• Customized training maps specific to your sales and technical competency to insure the curriculum aligns with your business needs.
• The option of classes brought to you. Our travelling courses are available at a reseller’s location, or at designated sites across the country. For a complete schedule, visit Jenne Training
• Frequent webinars on Avaya Enterprise and SME solutions.
• Manufacturer Certified Instructors
• Training courses for Panasonic, Avaya, Status Solutions and LifeSize Communications.
Jenne University has been recognized by the Avaya Learning Partner’s Recognition Program for Q1 2014, Jenne was the recipient of Avaya Learning Partner awards for the U.S. region, capturing the “Highest Student Satisfaction” and “Highest Response Rate.” The Avaya Learning “Highest Student Satisfaction Award" recognizes Jenne as having attained the highest level of satisfaction among students, while the "Highest Response Rate Award" refers to Jenne as having received the highest survey participation among students during Q1, 2014. ALS surveys are routinely used to rate quality of content, instructor, lab equipment and other important considerations.
“We congratulate Jenne for demonstrating continued excellence in its training programs,” commented Diane Hutchins, senior manager, Avaya Learning Partner Program, Avaya Learning. “Jenne University routinely exhibits outstanding performance in both the quality of its training program as well as in success in attracting participants. This translates to value for its customers and the broader Avaya reseller community.”