No events currently scheduled.Back to Catalog Listing
77200C Integrating and Configuring IP Office™ Platform Release 11 AIPS Certification Workshop AIPS Certification Workshop (Test: 77200T)***RETIRED***
***THIS COURSE HAS BEEN RETIRED***
Please see 77200C with 77200X Test for updated ACIS Credential Information
This hands-on course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities. This course provides the student with practical experience installing and configuring the IP Office System through release 11 featuring the IP 500 hardware. This is a Hands-On instructor-led classroom environment. All students will prepare for the AIPS-Avaya IP Office Credential. This class is for those preparing for the ACIS Avaya Midmarket Team Engagement Solutions or ACSS-IP Office Platform credential.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X®