No events currently scheduled.Back to Catalog Listing
ACSS Certification-78200C/5S00004K - Supporting IP Office™ Platform Release 11
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the disciplines of problem analysis, hypothesis development & testing, remediation and prevention.
- Break down the stages associated with the 8 disciplines of problem solving.
- Given multiple scenarios, analyze the problem and collect data
- Apply the troubleshooting methodology to solve a Core scenario problem
- Recreate the problem using Avaya IP Office Client Applications
- Trace calls with the IP Office monitor, system status application and Wireshark
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
- Practice the use of knowledgebase articles to solve issues
This is an advanced course and is intended for technicians that have already completed the 5-day Avaya IP Office Implementation Workshop. By registering you are certifying that the registrant has earned the AIPS-SME credential. This information will be confirmed upon registration.
Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
Jenne University has partnered with Pearson Vue (Avaya's exclusive testing center) to provide electronic testing and certifications for Jenne's Avaya training courses. If you are interested in scheduling testing to coincide with this course or would like to learn more, please contact Erica Butler at 440-471-3130.