ACSS Certification - 78200V Supporting IP Office Platform Release 11
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the disciplines of problem analysis, hypothesis development & testing, remediation and prevention.
- Break down the stages associated with the 8 disciplines of problem solving.
- Given multiple scenarios, analyze the problem and collect data
- Apply the troubleshooting methodology to solve a Core scenario problem
- Recreate the problem using Avaya IP Office Client Applications
- Trace calls with the IP Office monitor, system status application and Wireshark
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
- Practice the use of knowledgebase articles to solve issues
This is an advanced course and is intended for technicians that have already completed the 5-day Avaya IP Office Implementation Workshop. By registering you are certifying that the registrant has earned the AIPS/ACIS-SME credential. This information will be confirmed upon registration.
Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
After the course is completed students will be completely prepared to take the ACSS certification exam. The ACSS exam is a proctored exam delivered through Pearson Vue. This is a separate cost ($125) from your class tuition and needs to be paid with a credit card. To find out more information about taking your Avaya certification through Pearson Vue, please navigate to the following page https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya. This exam needs to be scheduled with Pearson Vue. The student will have to visit a Pearson Vue test center or test via Pearson's OnVUE service.
To learn more about OnVue, please check this link for a video demonstration https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya/onvue
Jenne University will not be administering this exam.