June 2, 2021
Join Jenne and NETGEAR for our webinar to learn about NETGEAR’s Work from Home solutions and how you can help your customers build a powerful office network from anywhere.
- Recommending the right NETGEAR products for Work-from-Home scenarios
- Overview of 300 Series Plus switches, Orbi Pro, and Wi-Fi 6
- Live Demo! Managing WFH networks on a single MSP using Insight Pro
PRESENTER - Keith Nielsen, Sales Engineer, NETGEAR
April 21, 2020
As more and more people are shifting to working remotely, the need for Wi-Fi products and solutions that provide high-speed network connectivity for maintaining business continuity has never been greater.
Join Doug Cheung, Senior PLM for Wireless and Storage, NETGEAR and Shaheen Kazi, Director of Product Management, NETGEAR SMB, for a webinar where they will discuss a wide range of topics that will allow workers to work productively in a remote environment.
- Best practice as a MSP, and an installer in an environment that requires minimum physical contact
- NETGEAR Wi-Fi product portfolio and capabilities
- Insight Cloud Managed Wi-Fi Access Point
- Orbi Pro Wi-Fi Mesh System
- Long Distance Wi-Fi Point-to-Point AirBridge
- NETGEAR Insight management specific examples
- A bigger picture of NETGEAR SMB portfolio, which many of the devices can be managed by Insight
May 28, 2019
NETGEAR’s WAC540 Insight Managed Tri-band 4x4 Access Point is the industry’s most powerful Wireless 802.11AC Wave 2 tri-band access point with NETGEAR Insight management. Join Jenne and NETGEAR for a special webinar as we discuss how to take full advantage of a ubiquitous and reliable wireless connection for all business applications.
- Providing the Ultimate Wi-Fi performance and roaming for high-density environments
- Intuitive and centralized Cloud Management with NETGEAR Insight
- Flexible deployment with Power over Ethernet and accessories Benefits to MSPs, VARs and Installers
- Audio Codes
- Cambium Networks
- Extreme Networks
- FatPipe Networks
- Great America
- Hanwha Techwin
- NVT Phybridge
- Panasonic i-PRO
- Status Solutions