Jenne® staging and provisioning service performs all the preliminary configuration, licensing and upgrades enabling you to rapidly install systems on your customer’s network or as a stand-alone unit. A technician's time is focused on billable hours and you have the peace of mind that your customer's unit is tested and upgraded to the latest software and firmware.
FOR A QUOTE PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Staging of PBX:
- Install all hardware, internal daughter boards and expansion modules
- Upgrade the control unit or MPR and all modules
- Test all digital and analog station ports
- Test all digital and analog trunk ports
- The equipment remains on the test bench for a 24 hour burn-in time
- Validate all licenses
- Simple IP addressing
- Securely repackage all equipment and ship it to the requested destination
Provisioning SIP Phones:
- Remove packaging from each individual SIP phone.
- Power the SIP phones utilizing a POE switch
- SIP phones and PC are plugged into the same POE switch get an IP address via DHCP
- SIP phone firmware is upgraded as required
- Program Hosted Solution information provided by the customer
- Set the proper hosted solution path
- Set the SIP TCP / UDP ports utilized by the hosted solution
- Repackage phones in original boxes.
- Drop ship phones as required
Simply fill out the Provisioning Information Request form and we will contact you to begin the process or answer your questions.