No events currently scheduled.Back to Catalog Listing
77201V - Integrating and Configuring IP Office™ Platform Release 11.1 ACIS Certification Workshop (Test: 77201X) ***NEW OFFERING AS OF FEB 2022***
This four day hands-on course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities. This course provides the student with practical experience installing and configuring the IP Office System through release 11.1 featuring the IP 500v2/Server Edition. This is a Hands-On, virtual instructor-led environment. All students will prepare for the ACIS-7720 Avaya IP Office Platform Credential. The test associated with this class is the 77201X and is a Pearson Vue Proctored test. If you would like to learn more, please visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya .Students will have to visit a Pearson Vue test center or set up their exam via Pearson OnVUE. To learn more about OnVue, please check this link for a video demonstration https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya/onvue
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
This class will begin each day at 8:30 AM and will end at 4:30 PM Eastern. Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
- Each participant will require three (3) Avaya J Series IP phones, this can be any combination of J139, J159, J169, J179, or J189.
- PoE switch to power the phones
- Internet Access with DHCP to the public internet for phone and lab environment
- Recommendation of utilizing dual monitors, while not a requirement, will allow for presentation and lab connectivity on different screens
- Administrative privileges on their PC to be able to load TeamViewer software