OMNIA PARTNERS Program
Jenne is an authorized partner with OMNIA Partners, formerly NCPA. Approved Jenne OMNIA Partners are able to leverage Jenne’s contract with OMNIA Partners to quote and win business from non-profit and public agencies for Jenne’s entire portfolio of premise and cloud technology solutions.
What is OMNIA Partners?
OMNIA Partners is a contact vehicle that allows over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and non-profit sectors to utilize OMNIA Partners cooperative purchasing contracts.
School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
Higher Education (Universities, Community Colleges, Private Colleges, Technical/Vocational Schools)
Cities, Counties, and any Local Government
Recorded Webinar – OMNIA Partners
How Jenne Partners Can Leverage and Win
- What is OMNIA Partners? (formerly NCPA)
- What is the value of the program for our Jenne reseller partners?
- How can Jenne partners take advantage of this program?
- How do Jenne partners get started?
- What is the process to quote a new opportunity and place an order?
What is the Value of the Program?
Partners and agencies can leverage Jenne’s OMNIA Partner’s contract allowing them to avoid a lengthy bid process, reduce costs and streamline procurement of technology products.
What’s the Process to Quote a New Opportunity and Place an Order?
1. Ask the agency if they are currently and OMNIA Partners (formerly NCPA) member.
2. If the agency is not a member, they’ll need to register at www.ncpa.us/register.
3. Send a request for quote to NCPA@jenne.com. You’ll receive a quote with Jenne’s contract number and “not to exceed” pricing for the agency.
4. Send your quote to the agency with Jenne’s contract # and pricing at or below the “not to exceed” price.
5. Send your PO, your sales price to the agency and a copy of the agencies PO to NCPA@jenne.com.