Jenne Staging and Provisioning Services
Staging is the complete setup and testing of PBX equipment before it ships to allow plug-and-play at the installation site. Provisioning is the pre-configuration of SIP endpoints.
Why Use Jenne's Staging or Provisioning Services?
- We save the technician's time for more mission critical tasks
- Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) sourcing is streamlined and efficient.
- We eliminate frustrating configurations.
- It is more cost-effective to ship once to the end-user.
- Experience peace of mind knowing the product has been correctly configured and updated to work out-of-the-box.
Jenne Offers these Staging Services:
- IP PBX custom staging and testing
- Data Networking custom staging and testing
- Licensing uploads
- Software installation
- Quality checks and diagnostic testing
- Kitting and Bill of Material (BOM) assembly
- Packaging and shipping
Jenne Offers these Provisioning Services:
- Provisioning server address entered into phone
- Username/Password authentification
- Firmware upgrades
- Asset tagging/Box labeling
- Material inserts
- Custom packaging and shipping