Avaya Cloud Office Technical ASAC Certification Workshop
This 2 Day, virtual leader-led training is designed for administrators or supervisors responsible for the administration of Avaya Cloud Office.
This course will explore Avaya Cloud Office Service Web, its main features, and components. Students will come away with the knowledge required to administer Avaya Cloud Office through hands on exercises to include:
• Adding users to the ACO Platform
• Setup/Provision J100 Series Phone
• Disable Users
• Setup Park Slots
• Build Call Queues (Hunt Groups)
• Build Ring Groups
• Setup an IVR Menu
• Deploy the Avaya Cloud Phone Application
• Many more exercises!!
The recommended Prerequisite Knowledge includes:
• Basic knowledge of cloud computing.
• Basic knowledge of unified communication systems.
The recommended hardware:
• J Series Phone – J139 or higher; Anywhere from 1-3 phones would be ideal
• A PC with internet access for programming the ACO Demo Unit(s)
This course will also prepare the student for the 64022T exam. Upon successful completion of the 64022T, the student will earn their ASAC-3000 Avaya Cloud Office Administration credential. This is a zero cost test on Avay-learning.com
****The ideal setup would be for the student to have their own system/Demo that is able to have changes made to it in order to follow along/participate with the exercises. If that is not possible, Jenne will be able to provide the student with one User which will allow the student to register one Avaya J Series phone to our Cloud Demo for the duration of the course.