April 21, 2021
Hybrid and remote working models are here to stay so your customers need to look and sound their best. How can you work better from home? Poly has you covered.
Join our webinar with Poly to hear more about:
- How hybrid and remote working from home went from “sometimes tolerated” to enterprise strategy for many organizations – and the proof it’s here to stay.
- Why home and remote working require a new level of quality and personal user experience.
- Why Poly is the leader in bringing the next era of #WFH products to market.
Presenter: Dave Danto, Director of UC Strategy and Research at Poly
April 28, 2021
Yealink’s voice, video, and headset solutions are fully integrated with Microsoft Teams and Zoom to provide seamless communication and collaboration from personal use to any size meeting room.
- Microsoft Teams and Zoom certified voice, video, and headset solutions from personal use to large conference rooms
- Consistent user experience across enterprise
- Higher Margins for you while still providing lower purchase cost for your customers vs. the competition
- Efficient Provisioning and Management
Presenter: Kristen Vieta, Yealink Microsoft Teams and Zoom Business Development Specialist at Jenne
May 19, 2021
On a daily basis, Healthcare environments face complex challenges for security and clinical applications:
- Monitoring and supervising visitors, patients and staff entering the facility
- Reducing patient falls
- Creating a safe and secure environment
Hanwha Techwin video solutions can help solve healthcare security and clinical
challenges with intelligent video solutions, artificial intelligence, and video analytics built
for healthcare specific applications.
- Intelligent AI cameras for object classification to enhance forensic searching
- Modular camera design to reduce the need for dust tents and down-time
- Elevated body temperature cameras for healthcare
- License Plate Recognition Solutions for healthcare
- Multi Sensor cameras for healthcare
- Epic EMR integration into Hanwha Techwin cameras for patient observation and patient fall reduction
- Computer vision analytics to monitor and supervise patients for falls
Presenter: Chris Lennon, Healthcare Business Development Manager at Hanwha Techwin