November 3, 2020
Learn why and when to sell RingCentral Contact Center! We’ll discuss what the Contact Center offering is from RingCentral and how and why it’s different. And if you’re new to selling CCaaS, we’ll cover who you need to talk, questions to ask, and how to show the value of the RingCentral Customer Experience Solution.
- Learn why and when to sell RingCentral Contact Center
- What is the value of RingCentral’s Customer Experience Solution
- Taking the Call Center to full Contact Center
November 4, 2020
Next Level Surveillance Technology that Sets Hanwha Techwin Apart
Security requirements change and market trends evolve. One constant remains: the need for intelligent networked surveillance solutions—in every market, for any application. Hanwha Techwin’s Wisenet 7 System on a Chip (SoC) provides excellence through innovation in image quality, cybersecurity and analytics.
- Wisenet 7 SoC Overview
- Wisenet 7 Key Benefits
- Wisenet 7 Camera Lineup (4K and 6MP)
- How to get started with Hanwha Techwin and Jenne
Presenter: Andrew McKibben, Sr. National Distribution Manager at Hanwha Techwin America
November 10, 2020
MVC400 Room System / A20 MeetingBar / MP56 Desk Phone / Wireless Headsets
Yealink device solutions for Microsoft Teams can be utilized in meeting rooms, in the office, in the home office, and on the go.
- Overview of the entire Yealink Microsoft Teams video product line
- Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams room system – new product highlight
- Yealink A20 MeetingBar – new product highlight
- Yealink MP56 Microsoft desk phone - new product Highlight
- DECT wireless Yealink headsets for Microsoft Teams - new Product highlight
Presenter: Joseph Freistuhler, Communication Solutions Product Manager at Jenne
November 17, 2020
Physical Security Integration with Extreme Networks and Panasonic i-PRO
Physical security and safety products and solutions need to seamlessly integrate to provide your customers with an interface that can share information on all of the parts of their security system from a single pane of glass. The Network, existing or new, is the backbone of most communications systems and is able to tie together all aspects of a security infrastructure.
- The general network and how it integrates with today’s security environment (wired and wireless)
- IoT devices found on the network for security
- General security of the network – NAC and analytics
- Security cameras and quality of picture
- Device security, encoding, networking and bandwidth
- Chuck Brooks, Ecosystem Solution Architect and Business Development at Extreme Networks
- Glenn Adair, Sr. Product Manager Integration Alliances at Panasonic i-PRO