June 9, 2020
YOUR COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS, COLLABORATION AND CONTACT CENTER SERVICE
MiCloud Connect is an easy-to-use, all-in-one cloud communications, collaboration and contact center service. By combining an intuitive user experience with Google Cloud’s proven reliability, MiCloud Connect makes every aspect simple and secure.
- The foundations of selling Mitel MiCloud Connect
- Mitel MiCloud Connect features and benefits
- How to position Mitel MiCloud Connect with you customers
Jim McGarry, Regional Vice President, Channel Sales - Central
June 11, 2020
Join us as we review the latest updates and roadmap for Avaya Cloud Office, including Avaya’s new CCaaS offer.
June 16, 2020
Extreme Networks enables the new generation of Wi-Fi technology
Wi-Fi network usage continues to grow; therefore, capacity must grow too. Wi-Fi 6 ensures that high-demand networks can cope with the onslaught of corporate, guest, BYOD, and IoT devices that flood every organization today.
- Why is Wi-Fi 6 important to your customers’ networks?
- How does Wi-Fi 6 improve network performance?
- Wi-Fi 6 capabilities and differentiators
- The latest in Wi-Fi 6 offerings from Extreme Networks
Presenter: Perry Correll, Director, Product Marketing at Extreme Networks
June 18, 2020
Join us as we review Avaya’s solutions for the healthcare industry. We’ll review how you can leverage these solutions to solve a variety of pain points that healthcare providers experience.
We’ll also have a special guest from NVT Phybridge to review how their solutions allow you to deploy Avaya solutions and more over existing analog infrastructure where IP does not exist.
June 24, 2020
The Panasonic TGP600 DECT solution is now Avaya DevConnect certified and offers a DECT option in the Avaya IP Office environment. With the addition of Panasonic’s tested, proven, and market-leading technology, the TGP600 DECT series phones provide the perfect fit for a competitive solution in the SMB market.
- TGP600 overview
- TGP600 industry leading solution
- Where and how to sell
- TGP600 Base Station specifics
- Available handset options and benefits
- TPA68/Key System overview and value statement
- Repeater options
- Roadmap and growth
Presenter: Chris Trittin, Territory Account Manager - SIP Endpoints
- TGP600 overview