October 29, 2019
Jenne is Your Value-Added Master Agent for Industry-Leading Cloud Solutions
One of the mega-trends in today’s IT business world is the move to cloud computing environments. Your customers are asking for cloud options and features. Jenne’s Master Agency offers compelling solutions for many different types of applications, including UC in the enterprise and SMB markets.
Jenne Cloud partners can leverage UC in the Cloud—so you don’t miss out on what could be an excellent opportunity to add value to your organization and your customers through Jenne’s Master Agency.
- Why you need a Master Agent like Jenne
- How to add Cloud revenue
- On-Premise UC to Cloud UC & CC transitioning
- Jenne’s cloud portfolio & strategy
- Jenne’s capabilities and values as a Cloud Master Agent
November 5, 2019
Fully Integrated Communications Solution that Goes Where Your Customers Go
White-Label Solution for Cloud Voice Services
Intermedia is a Cloud UCaaS, Collaboration and Contact Center provider. Built for VARs and MSPs, Intermedia’s cloud solutions make it easy for partners to offer compelling Cloud Communication solutions that customers are demanding.
During this webinar you will learn more about Intermedia’s Private Label Reseller model allowing you to control branding, billing, pricing and ultimately your customers while seeing upwards of 50% higher margins.
- Introduction to Intermedia
- Own the most important part of your business – your customer relationship
- Create stickier customer relationships
- Increase profit margins
November 7, 2019
Join us as we provide a step-by-step demonstration of submitting renewals in Avaya One Source (A1S). Our services experts, Rich and Ryan, will answer common questions and highlight key points for using the tool.
- Rich Tiemann, Avaya Services Business Development Manager, Jenne
- Ryan Jozwiak, Avaya Services Business Development Manager, Jenne
November 14, 2019
Join us as we provide an overview of Open SIP devices. We will cover the major cloud platforms available in the marketplace and review Avaya’s Open Device portfolio which is compatible with these platforms.