December 9, 2019
The Spectralink Versity Smartphone has made huge traction in the market in 2019. With its success, Spectralink also has acknowledged the complexities involved in large, application rich, smartphone deployments. Spectralink will be announcing the Engage 2020 Partner program updates, which will help ensure customer satisfaction when deploying Versity. During this session, Sylvia Pocs, Spectralink’s Channel Sales Director, will provide a refresher of the Engage Partner Program structure and program changes starting January 1, 2020.
- Program Overview
- Partner Tier Updates
- Professional Services Requirements for Versity
- Deal Registration
December 11, 2019
Radically Simple Video Bars for Small to Medium Rooms
In this webinar, you will learn how Poly is making video in huddle and conference rooms radically simple with the new Studio X family.
- Unique challenges of deploying video in smaller rooms
- Pros and cons of different approaches to meeting room video
- How Poly Studio X video bars are making video rooms easy to deploy and cost-effective for any organization
December 12, 2019
Join us as we review the latest in Avaya IX Collaboration, including Spaces, the IX XT Series, the CU360 and Huddle camera endpoints.
December 16, 2019
Mitel MiCloud Connect
Your customers’ all-in-one cloud communications, collaboration and contact center service.
Mitel MiCloud Connect Contact Center
Take advantage of this all-in-one, hosted call center solution with enterprise-grade performance.
December 17, 2019
Wherever your customers need to install a camera, the new Cambium Networks cnVision purpose-built wireless connectivity solution for video surveillance and CCTV makes a connection.
- Key technical aspects to consider when designing a wireless network
- Introduction to cnVision
- How cnVision delivers a purpose-built, predictable wireless video surveillance backhaul solution