Cambium Networks Webinars
September 17, 2019
E-Rate FY2020 and Beyond
Plan for success in the K-12 market by leveraging E-Rate opportunities. Learn to navigate this complex funding program so you can increase your share of the nearly $4B in yearly E-Rate funds. Planning, bidding and implementing this procurement cycle can create healthy quarters for your business 12 months of the year.
Also learn how Cambium products and features differentiate you in your bidding processes. The largest ED-Tech funding program is available to every non-profit K-12 school and library in the U.S. Map out your strategy for success in FY2020 and beyond with Cambium Networks.
- Introduction to Cambium Networks
- The Cambium Networks advantage for E-Rate and K-12
- Cambium Networks solutions for Education
- Benefits of partnering with Jenne and Cambium Networks
July 16, 2019
Cambium Networks will show you what to do about backward compatibility, how to buy guest access networks, and why you need to focus on applications.
Most enterprise Wi-Fi vendors are still trying to sell and market their products the same way they did in 2010. And network architects are slow to change old habits in a world dominated by mobile devices. This webinar will use the hospitality industry to discuss topics that are highly relevant today.
• Introduction to Cambium Networks
• The Cambium Networks advantage
• Benefits of partnering with Jenne and Cambium Networks
• Cambium Networks solutions for Hospitality