February 3, 2021
Register for our webinar to learn more about Algo’s newest IP speakers that utilize satellite extension technology for high intelligibility IP Paging with reduced costs.
- Learn how a patent pending method of connecting and supervising multiple satellite speakers reduces required network ports and cable drops while maintaining all of the benefits of IP paging
- Understand the useful features of the Algo 8198 to deliver highly intelligible audio paging and notification
- Understand where the Algo 8198 speakers are best deployed to maximize the value of Algo’s patent pending supervision technology
Presenter: Scott Farrell, Algo Strategic Accounts USA and Canada
September 24, 2019
Using multicast, Algo's IP visual and audible endpoints can be combined in any variety to scale over any size building, campus or enterprise. Please join our webinar for a training overview of multicasting. Topics include:
- How to configure and deploy Algo endpoints in a multicast for a cost effective solution
- Overview of different multicast deployment configurations including Algo speakers, paging adapters and strobe lights
- Multicasting to include IP supported telephones such as Yealink and Polycom
Presenter: Ariel Posvolsky, Support Engineer, Algo
June 18, 2019
Join us as we review Algo’s solutions for paging and notification and how they can be applied to the education market. We also will present different use case scenarios on how Algo SIP endpoints can be utilized.
Presenter: Pat Byrne, Channel Sales, Algo