Extreme Networks Webinars
November 17, 2020
Physical Security Integration with Extreme Networks and Panasonic i-PRO
Physical security and safety products and solutions need to seamlessly integrate to provide your customers with an interface that can share information on all of the parts of their security system from a single pane of glass. The Network, existing or new, is the backbone of most communications systems and is able to tie together all aspects of a security infrastructure.
- The general network and how it integrates with today’s security environment (wired and wireless)
- IoT devices found on the network for security
- General security of the network – NAC and analytics
- Security cameras and quality of picture
- Device security, encoding, networking and bandwidth
- Chuck Brooks, Ecosystem Solution Architect and Business Development at Extreme Networks
- Glenn Adair, Sr. Product Manager Integration Alliances at Panasonic i-PRO
October 28, 2020
The WiNG 7 operating system is a solution designed for 802.11n, 802.11ac, and 802.11ax networking. It is a convergence of the legacy ExtremeWireless™ WiNG (5.9.X) and ExtremeWireless™ (10.X) wireless operating systems. It offers a high level of flexibility and scalability covering both campus and distributed modes of deployment.
- WiNG 7 Product Overview
- WLAN Deployment Topology: Hierarchical Management and Virtual Controllers
- Distributed Intelligence with WiNG 7 Devices
- Getting Started with WLAN Configuration Basics
- Key Features: Roaming, Edge Security, Captive Portal
- End of Flash Support Update
Presenter: Dione Potila, Extreme Networks Design Specialist at Jenne
September 22, 2020
The Extreme Portable Branch Kits are a series of curated packages that enable the rapid deployment of distance learning, remote worker and remote office connectivity. With remote access requirements skyrocketing, these solutions will let you connect, secure and manage widely dispersed students, users and sites quickly and easily.
- Learn about different branch kit offerings by Extreme.
- What are the use cases?
- How to order and sell them?
- How to deploy these Kits?
Presenter: Navneet Singh, Extreme Networks Design Engineer/Instructor at Jenne
September 9, 2020
Accelerate Your Marketing Efforts with Extreme
From nurture campaigns, to events, to digital marketing and social media, Extreme Networks’ marketing offerings have you covered. Start your next campaign today.
- Resources overview in the PartnerEngage portal
- Partner marketing campaign overview in PMCC
- Free vs. paid partner marketing campaigns
- How to get started with Extreme marketing
- Launch your first Extreme marketing campaign in minutes
Tune In for a Live Demo and Launch Your Own Free Extreme Marketing Campaigns
Presenters: Mitch Reyes, Channel Marketing Specialist & Steven Solito, Global Channel Demand Generation Manager at Extreme Networks
June 16, 2020
Extreme Networks enables the new generation of Wi-Fi technology
Wi-Fi network usage continues to grow; therefore, capacity must grow too. Wi-Fi 6 ensures that high-demand networks can cope with the onslaught of corporate, guest, BYOD, and IoT devices that flood every organization today.
- Why is Wi-Fi 6 important to your customers’ networks?
- How does Wi-Fi 6 improve network performance?
- Wi-Fi 6 capabilities and differentiators
- The latest in Wi-Fi 6 offerings from Extreme Networks
Presenter: Perry Correll, Director, Product Marketing at Extreme Networks
February 12, 2020
Confidently Navigate the E-Rate Process with Jenne and Extreme Networks
On the heels of the most significant regulatory changes to the E-rate program since its inception, schools and libraries have one of the greatest opportunities in history to leverage E- rate funds to implement high-speed broadband and data networks.
- Eligible products/services for 2020
- Rules for funding year 2020
- Rules starting in funding year 2021
December 5, 2019
Network Automation, Insight, and Assurance
ExtremeCloud™ IQ helps organizations automate end-to-end, edge-to-DC network operations, unlock new analytics, scale faster, and secure and optimize the end user and application experience.
- Introduction to ExtremeCloud™ IQ – Extreme’s new cloud-driven end-to-end enterprise network solution
- Aerohive + Extreme = better together
- Combined solutions offer unmatched potential
- Benefits of 3rd generation cloud networking, micro services architecture
- Live Demo with a preview of new features!
- How ExtremeCloud™ IQ enables partners and customers to manage, automate, and gain intelligence from different network technologies and products
October 9, 2019
Every networking manufacturer offers a wireless solution. As an Extreme partner, you will stand out from the crowd by offering Extreme’s wireless applications that enhance the user experience for you and your end customers.
By attending the webinar you will:
- Find out how to position Extreme Networks Wireless Application to further differentiate your wireless networking solution selling
- Learn more about Extreme NSight, Extreme AirDefense, ExtremeLocation and ExtremeGuest solutions
- Uncover how the Bluetooth beacons and ExtremeLocation can empower next-generation applications and experiences
April 24, 2019
Jenne is hosting a webinar to introduce the K-12 Elite Partner Program designed specifically for Extreme Partners.
Join us and learn:
- How to Grow your K-12 business with Jenne's Extreme K-12 Elite Partner Program.
- How to establish your own K-12 Champion
- How to obtain access to Jenne's and Extreme Networks suite of Training modules and videos for selling into the K-12 market.
- About eRate Money—how to access bids and leverage the eRate Program to generate revenue.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how Jenne can support you in becoming a K-12 Elite Partner.
Attend the full webinar for a chance to win one of three $50 Amazon Gift Cards.