No events currently scheduled.Back to Catalog Listing
ACSS Certification 78201V - Supporting IP Office™ Platform Release 11.1 ***NEW OFFERING AS OF AUGUST 2022***
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Introduce security administration processes to secure the IP Office Platfom
- Introduce the upgrade procedures for the IP Office Platform
- Identify the processes to backup and restore the solution
- Introduce the tools available to troubleshoot the IP Office Platform
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
This is an advanced course and is intended for technicians that have already completed the 4-day Avaya IP Office Implementation Workshop (ACIS Certification Workshop). By registering you are certifying that the registrant has earned the ACIS-7720 credential. This information will be confirmed upon registration.
Additional Recommended Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Intermediate knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Intermediate knowledge of Session Internet Protocol (SIP)
Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
After the course is completed students will be completely prepared to take the ACSS certification exam. The ACSS exam is a proctored exam delivered through Pearson Vue. This is a separate cost ($125) from your class tuition and needs to be paid with a credit card. To find out more information about taking your Avaya certification through Pearson Vue, please navigate to the following page https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya. This exam needs to be scheduled with Pearson Vue. The student will have to visit a Pearson Vue test center or test via Pearson's OnVUE service.
To learn more about OnVue, please check this link for a video demonstration https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya/onvue
Jenne University will not be administering this exam.