Avaya IP Office Server Edition Overview Workshop
This 2-day introductory hands-on workshop is intended for AIPS-SME certified engineers with no prior experience working with the IP Office Server Edition (SE) system. The purpose of this course is to provide technicians with the basic skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office SE solution. In addition, the course provides the participant with the opportunity to practice configuring the IP Office SE System. Topics covered include system design, licensing, web management of the IP Office SE, Hands-on implementation of IP500v2 expansion systems, one-X Portal, Avaya Contact Recorder and most importantly to have technicians become as comfortable with the Server Edition as they are with the IP500v2.
This course is designed for Avaya AIPS-SME Certified Business Partners with Installation and Implementation responsibilities to provide a basic overview of the new features and the enhancements in the IP Office Software Release 11 Server Edition.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the licensing scheme associated with Server Edition
- Explain the requirements for the installation of IP Office for Linux
- Describe the upgrade procedure associated with Server Edition
- Explain the Web Management interface developed for the IP Office Linux offers
- Describe the Server Edition mode on Manager
- Describe the included SSA, SysMon and VM Pro client Desktop Integration
- Describe the Server Edition IP Office licensing with enhancements.
- Explain the integration of new Linux platform
- Install and configure Avaya Voice Recorder
- Configure one-X Portal for users
- Integrate the IP Office Server Edition as part of a Multi-Site Network (MSN)
This course is intended for technicians that have already completed the 5-day Avaya IP Office Implementation Workshop. By registering you are certifying that the registrant has earned the AIPS-SME credential. This course is not intended for technicians with previous Server Edition experience, as this course is an introduction and overview of the system. This information will be confirmed upon registration.