This Event has already started/past
Virtual Leader-Led Course
08-19-2019 - 08-23-2019
$1,795 plus AIPS exam fee paid to Avaya (normally in the $75 range but varies by BP)
77200V - Integrating and Configuring IP Office™ Platform Release 11 AIPS Certification Workshop (August 19-23)
This 5-day, hands-on course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities. This course provides the student with practical experience installing and configuring the IP Office System through release 11 featuring the IP 500 hardware. This is a Hands-On instructor-led classroom environment. All students will prepare for the AIPS-Avaya IP Office Credential. This class is for those preparing for the ACIS-Avaya Midmarket Team Engagement Solutions or ACSS-IP Office Platform credential.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X®
This class will begin each day at 10:00AM and will end at 4:30PM. Friday's class will end early afternoon. Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
- Each participant will require three (3) Avaya 96xx series IP phones, this can be any combination of 9620, 9630, 9640, 9650, 9608, 9611 or 9641.
- PoE switch to power the phones
- Internet Access with DHCP to the public internet for phone and lab environment
- Recommendation of utilizing dual monitors, while not a requirement, will allow for presentation and lab connectivity on different screens
- Administrative privileges on their PC to be able to load TeamViewer software
Jenne University will administer the IP Office Platform Basic Integration & Configuration Test (77200T) which is a requirement to earn the AIPS-Avaya IP Office credential on the last day of class. This is a web based assessment. This is a separate cost ($75 range) from your class tuition and needs to be registered and paid for prior to coming to class. Registration prior to class is mandatory and will be verified on the first day of class with the instructor. If you would like to learn more, please contact Erica Butler at 440-471-3130.