Virtual Leader-Led Course
10-04-2022 - 10-07-2022
$1,695 plus $125 ACIS exam fee paid to Pearson VUE
77201V - Integrating and Configuring IP Office™ Platform Release 11.1 ACIS Certification Workshop (October 4-7)
This 4-day, hands-on, virtual course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities. This course provides the student with practical experience installing and configuring the IP Office System through release 11.1 featuring the IP 500v2/Server Edition. This is a Hands-On, virtual instructor-led classroom environment. All students will prepare for the ACIS-7720 Avaya IP Office Platform Credential. The exam associated with this course offering is 77201X.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager and Voicemail Pro Application using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
This class will begin each day at 8:30 AM and will end at 4:30PM Eastern. Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
- Each participant will require three (3) Avaya J Series SIP phones, this can be any combination of J159, J169, J179, J189.
- PoE switch to power the phones
- Internet Access with DHCP to the public internet for phone and lab environment
- Recommendation of utilizing dual monitors, while not a requirement, will allow for presentation and lab connectivity on different screens
- Administrative privileges on their PC to be able to load TeamViewer software
Students are responsible for scheduling their own Pearson Vue examination. In this case, the 77201X Exam. If you are interested in test scheduling or would like to learn more, please visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya. Students will have to visit a Pearson Vue test center or set up their exam via Pearson OnVUE. To learn more about OnVue, please check this link for a video demonstration https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya/onvue
***Please visit avaya.useclarus.com prior to attempting to schedule this exam with PearsonVue. Avaya will need to authorize you to take this test. If there are problems with Avaya approving the exam, please reach out to Avaya Learning at 866-282-9254. Once exam approval is received from Avaya, scheduling with PearsonVue will be available.***