Avon, OH: Jenne University-33665 Chester Rd. Avon, OH 44011
10-01-2019 - 10-03-2019
$1,795 plus $125 ACSS exam fee paid to Pearson VUE
ACSS Certification-78200C/5S00004K - Supporting IP Office™ Platform Release 11-Avon, OH (October 1-3)
This hands-on course is intended for Avaya AIPS-SME Certified engineers. It provides information that enables Avaya IP Office VoiceMail Pro Administrators to manage advanced call flows. More specifically, this course discusses topics such as Campaign Manager, Database Actions, Text-to-Speech (TTS) and VoiceMail Pro in a Small Community Network (SCN).
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the disciplines of problem analysis, hypothesis development & testing, remediation and prevention.
- Break down the stages associated with the 8 disciplines of problem solving.
- Given multiple scenarios, analyze the problem and collect data
- Apply the troubleshooting methodology to solve a Core scenario problem
- Recreate the problem using Avaya IP Office Client Applications
- Trace calls with the IP Office monitor, system status application and Wireshark
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
- Practice the use of knowledgebase articles to solve issues
This is an advanced course and is intended for technicians that have already completed the 5-day Avaya IP Office Implementation Workshop. By registering you are certifying that the registrant has earned the AIPS-SME credential. This information will be confirmed upon registration.
Space is limited to only 8 students. This class will fill quickly.
Jenne University has partnered with Pearson Vue (Avaya's exclusive testing center) to provide electronic testing and certifications for Jenne's Avaya training courses. If you are interested in scheduling testing to coincide with this course or would like to learn more, please contact Erica Butler at 440-471-3130.