Snom – first in VoIP
As a pioneer in VoIP technology, Snom leverages their technical expertise to deliver an innovative and diverse portfolio to the business market.
In 2016, Snom was acquired by VTech, a $2.1 billion global company with more than 25 years of experience in telephony.
Compatible with hosted and open-source PBX platforms, business phones scale from small operations to enterprise-level corporations. The brand’s award-winning SIP desksets, innovative mobility solutions and supporting telecommunication peripherals elevate the customer experience through advanced engineering and state-of-the art technology. Snom sells their products through a wide network of trusted partners, and offers complimentary U.S.-based support. Industry-leading warranties with advanced parts replacement translate to peace of mind and less customer downtime.
- D700 Series SIP Desk Phones
- VCS752 SIP Conference Phone
- VCS850 SIP DECT Wireless Expansion Speakerphone
- C620 SIP Wireless Conference
Mobility - Key Line Emulation Series
- VDP650 SIP DECT 4-Line Base Station
- VDP651 SIP DECT Cordless 4-Line Handset
- VDP658 SIP DECT Cordless 4-Line Deskset
- M700 Multi-Cell DECT Base Station (Campus Range)
- M325 Single-Cell DECT Bundle
- M5 Range Extending Repeater
- M85 Industrial DECT Handset
- M65 Professional DECT Handset
- M25 Office DECT Handset
- VH621 Convertible DECT Accessory Headset
- A100D Binaural/100M Monoraul Wired Headsets
- PA1 Public Announcement Adapter